The Purchasing Division is responsible for overseeing the procurement process. It is the City of Niagara Falls intent to have a purchasing policy which will build and maintain good community and vendor relationships while, at the same time, obtaining goods and services required at the best possible price. The City of Niagara Falls’ procurement system operates under the guidelines of New York State General Municipal Law.
Responsibilities of the Division include issuing purchase orders, soliciting requests for Bids, Quotations and Proposals throughout the year for various commodities, services, etc. Our current solicitations are listed below. You can access them by clicking on the title of the document. Please note that any Public Work Contracts are processed thru our Engineering Department.
When downloading one of our solicitations please be sure to read the entire document and follow all instructions to assure you receive any addendum information pertaining to that document.
- Sale of Street Millings Bid #2024-01
- RFP #2023-33 ERP Software Procurement and Implementation Services
- RFP #2023-33 ERP Software Procurement and Implementation Services – Addendum 1 – Q&A
- RFP #2023-33 ERP Software Procurement and Implementation Services - Addendum 2
- RFP #2023-32 Banking Services for the City of NFNY
- RFP #2023-32 Banking Services - ADDENDUM 1.2
- Refuse & Recycling and Collections, Processing and Disposal Services
- Refuse & Recycling and Collections, Processing and Disposal Services - Addendum I - Q & A
- Refuse & Recycling and Collections, Processing and Disposal Services - Addendum II - Pricing Sheet
If you are interested in submitting any information or brochures pertaining to commodities your company offers you can submit a “Vendor Information Form”. Click on the link below for a blank form for your convenience. Completed forms may be mailed to the Purchasing Division at the address listed below. Click on the link to open the form.Vendor Information Form
Current Auctions: cashauction.com
The City’s Purchasing Division also sells surplus inventory thru an on-line auction process. Any available items are listed at the following link.
City Hall – Room 214
745 Main Street
Niagara Falls, NY 14302
City of Niagara Falls
Purchasing Division, Room 214
745 Main Street
PO Box 69
Niagara Falls, NY 14302-0069
Monday thru Friday
9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.