David Kinney, Director of Public Works
Michael Edwards, Deputy Director
- Ramp at 365 Rainbow Blvd.
- Niagara Street lot (between First St. & Third St.)
- Third Street lot at 256 Third St.
- Rainbow lot (corner of First St. & Rainbow Blvd.)
Parking Pass Application (for those who are employed in the downtown area) $40 per month, one-time deposit $10.
Resident Parking Permit Application (for Niagara Falls residents who visit the downtown area)
|Annual Parking Permit Type||First||Additional|
|Resident – Senior||$15||$10|
|Non-Resident (in Niagara County)||$50||$30|
|Non-Resident (in Niagara County) -Senior||$30||$20|
Please print and fill out the application. Bring it to either location of where passes are sold.
Passes Sold at:
Parking Ramp Office
365 Rainbow Blvd
City Clerk’s Office
745 Main Street
Rates at the Ramps/Lots
May 1st through October 31st.
- Monday – Thursday – $20 for Ramp/Lots – all day
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and all holidays will be $30 for Ramps/Lots – all day
November 1 through April 30 $10.00 flat rate for 24 hrs.
We do not accept Canadian currency.
For information regarding parking on City streets please contact the Niagara Falls Police Department, non-emergency line 716-286-4711.
Parking Meter Rates
May 1st through October 31st
$5 per hour
November 1st through April 30th
$3 per hour
Credit Cards Accepted