745 Main Street
PO Box 69
Niagara Falls, NY 14302-0069
Hours of Operation: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tax Phone: (716) 286-4350
Online Property Tax Payments
Pay your 2023 City property taxes (as of January 1, 2023) and your 2023 County property taxes (as of February 15, 2023) by clicking this link: Pay Taxes Online
Refuse User Fee Payment
Refuse user fee payments will no longer be accepted for the 2022 calendar year. Final payments were due by Friday, November 18, 2022. If you still have an unpaid balance, it will be added to your first installment of the 2023 City property taxes.
Property Tax Due Dates
Payable at City Hall in Room 109. Please make check payable to the City Controller
- First installment due in month of January
- Second installment due in month of May
Payable at City Hall in Room 109. Please make check payable to Niagara County Treasurer.
County tax is payable at City Hall as follows:
- February 15th – March 15th with no fees
- March 16th – May 1st with fees
Payable at City Hall in room 109. Please make check payable to School District Treasurer.
- First installment due in month of August
- Second installment due in month of November
In-person payments payable at Billing and Collection, City Hall in Room 109. Please make check payable to Niagara Falls Water Authority.
Bills are issued in the first week of the following months:
- DISTRICT 1: January – April – July – October
- DISTRICT 2: February – May – August – November
- DISTRICT 3: March – June – September – December
Bills are due 20 days after issuance.