The public is invited back for a third season of its highly successful “Food Truck Thursdays at the Niagara Falls Train Station” lunchtime series set to restart on Thursday, July 23rd from 11:00 to 1:30pm.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be following all CDC and NYS Department of health protocols to protect the safety of customers and limit the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Great News! Live music is back at Food Truck Thursdays at the Niagara Falls Train Station.
- July 30- Dirty Bird (featuring Marsha McWilson)
- August 6- Steaksters (Featuring-TBA)
- August 13- Fat Bobs (featuring Sharon Bailey)\
- August 20- Pizza Amore (featuring Tedesco Knows Best)
- August 27- J&L BBQ & LuGia’s on Wheels (featuring Bruce Wojick)
- September 3- Caribbean Flava (featuring Sharon Bailey)
- September 10- J&L BBQ (featuring- TBA)
Guests are asked to follow Covid-19 safety guidelines, which will be posted at the event.
Food Truck Thursdays is being presented by the Niagara Falls Office of Planning and Economic Development. The series is sponsored by Blue Cardinal Capital and Rainbow Air Inc. Scenic Tours.