Parking Permits for Persons with Disabilities
- Download and print form for Parking Permit for Persons with Disabilities (pdf format)
- Proof of Niagara Falls residency, drivers license, non-drivers ID, utility bill with current address.
- The red permit expires 6 months after the date it is issued.
- Once your permit expires an Original Application must be submitted again.
- Bring your Permit with proof of residency to the City Clerk’s Office during the month it expires.
- You are not required to go to your Doctor to validate your disability.