- New York State Has Given The Green To Host Garage and Yard Sales
Garage and yard sales – as informal events for the sale of used goods by private individuals in residential settings – are permitted to operate so long as sellers ensure that (1) occupancy of the space used for the sale is limited to the number of people who can be safely and appropriate spaced such that each person is at least six feet away from others and, in no case, should the space be occupied by more than 10 people at any given time, in accordance with Executive Order 202.33, as extended; (2) appropriate face coverings must be used by people in areas or situations where they are likely to come within six feet of another individual, in accordance with Executive Order 202.17, as extended; and (3) adequate hand hygiene supplies (e.g. hand sanitizer) and regular cleaning/disinfection protocols are in place. Sellers may consult the New York Forward safety plan template for additional precautions that they should consider implementing during such sales.
*Subject to Change
- New York State has extended sales tax filing to Monday, June 22nd 2020.
- Click here for the NFTA-METRO Bus Route Changes for our 54-Military Rd. service- Effective Sunday, May 24, 2020
- New York State Contact Tracing
- New York Contact Tracing (in Spanish)
Important Things You Need To Know