John P. Caso, Director of Public Works
Robert Spacone, Deputy Director
- Ramp at 365 Rainbow Blvd.
- Niagara Street lot (between First St. & Third St.)
- Third Street lot at 256 Third St.
- Rainbow lot (corner of First St. & Rainbow Blvd.)
Parking Pass Application (for those who are employed in the downtown area)
Resident Parking Permit Application (for Niagara Falls residents who visit the downtown area)
Please print and fill out the application. Bring it to either location of where passes are sold.
Passes Sold at:
Parking Ramp Office
365 Rainbow Blvd
City Clerk’s Office
745 Main Street
Rates at the Ramps/Lots
- May 1st through October 31
- Cars $20 US
- RV’s $45 US (minimum)
- November 1st through April 30:
- Cars $10 US
- RV’s $15 US
We do not accept Canadian currency.
For information regarding parking on City streets please contact the Niagara Falls Police Department, non-emergency line 716-286-4711.
Parking Meter Rates
May 1st through October 31st
$3 per hour
November 1st through April 30th
$1 per hour
Credit Cards Accepted