John P. Caso, Director of Public Works
Robert Spacone, Deputy Director
Rates at the Ramps/Lots
- May 1st through October 31
- Cars $20 US
- RV’s $45 US (minimum)
- November 1st through April 30:
- Cars $10 US
- RV’s $15 US
We do not accept Canadian currency.
For information regarding parking on City streets please contact the Niagara Falls Police Department, non-emergency line 716-286-4711.
Parking Ramp Office
365 Rainbow Blvd
City Clerk’s Office
745 Main Street
Parking Meter Rates
May 1st through October 31st
$3 per hour
November 1st through April 30th
$1 per hour
Credit Cards Accepted
- Ramp at 365 Rainbow Blvd.
- Niagara Street lot (between First St. & Third St.)
- Third Street lot at 256 Third St.
- Rainbow lot (corner of First St. & Rainbow Blvd.)