745 Main Street
PO Box 69
Niagara Falls, NY 14302-0069
Hours of Operation: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tax Phone: (716) 286-4350
Water and Sewer Phone: (716) 286-4360
Online Property Tax Payments
Pay your 2019 City property taxes by clicking this link – Click this link
Unfortunately at this time we are unable to process your 2019 County taxes online. We are working as quickly as possible in order to make this option available to you.
Property Tax Due Dates
Payable at City Hall in Room 109. Please make check payable to the City Controller
- First installment due in month of January
- Second installment due in month of May
Payable at City Hall in Room 109. Please make check payable to Niagara County Treasurer.
County tax is payable at City Hall as follows:
- February 15 – March 15 with no fees
Payable at City Hall in room 109. Please make check payable to School District Treasurer.
- First installment due in month of August
- Second installment due in month of November
Payable at Billing and Collection, City Hall in Room 109. Please make check payable to Niagara Falls Water Authority.
Bills are issued in the first week of the following months:
- DISTRICT 1: January – April – July – October
- DISTRICT 2: February – May – August – November
- DISTRICT 3: March – June – September – December
Bills are due 20 days after issuance.Resolution-Charge for Duplicate Tax Bills & Duplicate Water and Sewer Bills