745 Main Street
PO Box 69
Niagara Falls, NY 14302-0069
Hours of Operation: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tax Phone: (716) 286-4350
Water and Sewer Phone: (716) 286-4360
Online Property Tax Payments
Pay your 2020 City property taxes by clicking this link – Click this link
Refuse User Fee Payment
To pay your refuse user fee click the button below. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SCHEDULED PICKUP DATE WITHIN YOUR ONLINE STATEMENT IS NOT ACCURATE AND WILL BE UPDATED TO REFLECT YOUR ACTUAL CURRENT DAY. NO CHANGES TO YOUR CURRENT GARBAGE PICKUP DAY HAVE BEEN MADE.
Property Tax Due Dates
Payable at City Hall in Room 109. Please make check payable to the City Controller
- First installment due in month of January
- Second installment due in month of May
Payable at City Hall in Room 109. Please make check payable to Niagara County Treasurer.
County tax is payable at City Hall as follows:
- February 15 – March 15 with no fees
Payable at City Hall in room 109. Please make check payable to School District Treasurer.
- First installment due in month of August
- Second installment due in month of November
Payable at Billing and Collection, City Hall in Room 109. Please make check payable to Niagara Falls Water Authority.
Bills are issued in the first week of the following months:
- DISTRICT 1: January – April – July – October
- DISTRICT 2: February – May – August – November
- DISTRICT 3: March – June – September – December
Bills are due 20 days after issuance.Resolution-Charge for Duplicate Tax Bills & Duplicate Water and Sewer Bills